- Pipeline transport through Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Liquefaction process in future LNG terminal in one of Georgia’s harbors
- Crossing the Black Sea by tankers
- Re-gasification process in future LNG terminal on the Romanian Black Sea Coast
- Pumping the natural gas into Romania’s pipeline system for transit and domestic consumption
- Delivering the rest into Hungary‘s gas transport system through Romania - Hungary Interconnector (Arad-Szeged)
- Pipeline transport through Hungary either for internal use, or to be transported farther in Europe
Project capacity and estimated costs
- 1,2 billion Euros for a projected capacity of 2 b.c.m
- 2,8 billion Euros for a projected capacity of 5 b.c.m
- 4,5 billions Euros for a projected capacity of 8 b.c.m.
These data are only estimative, the feasibility study will give a more clear estimation of project costs and technical detailed projections.